Jason Kwiatkowski, MS, PA-C
Meet Board-Certified Licensed Physician Assistant Jason Kwiatkowski
Jason Kwiatkowski, MS, PA-C is a board-certified Licensed Physician Assistant with over 15 years of medical experience. His passion for aesthetics began in the operating room where he was highly sought after for his precision, delicate touch, and ability to work in fine detail. From there, Jason expanded his expertise to office-based aesthetics using his intimate knowledge of anatomy paired with visual precision and delicate touch.
Jason’s attention to detail, commitment to excellence and passion for aesthetics have given him a loyal patient base. Men and women trust him to understand how best to achieve their aesthetic goals given the wide variety of non-surgical treatment options that are available (i.e. cosmetic injections, radiofrequency microneedling, lasers, CoolSculpting®, and others).
Working together with you, he will formulate a treatment plan with short and long-term goals to help you maintain your appearance, turn back the clock, or focus on a few targeted areas. Attain your goals, at your pace, with Jason at your side.
- Pacific University – Forest Grove, OR: Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Utah – Salt Lake City, UT: Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sports Science
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) – Certification held since 2010
- Aesthetic Extender Symposium 2017 & 2018
- CoolSculpting® University 2018
- Cellfina® Training Certificate of Completion
- Aesthetic Blueprint 2018
- Biostimulatory Fillers in Aesthetic Medicine 2018
- Allergan® Medical Institute Master Course Training Program 2019
- 3rd Annual Global Aesthetics Conference 2019
- Sciton® Laser Joule Platform Certificate of Training 2019
To schedule an appointment with Jason, please contact Pinsky Plastic Surgery.