Breast augmentation is the number one plastic surgery procedure for a reason—beautiful, shapely breasts are always in style. Women constantly seek out Dr. Pinsky for breast augmentation surgery due to his reputation for consistently excellent results. Dr. Pinsky’s approach involves a comprehensive consultation process and takes into account a wide variety of factors that help him develop highly personalized breast augmentation plans for each patient.
Some patients may ask whether larger or smaller breast implants are currently more popular; however, Dr. Pinsky believes that each woman’s decision about breast implant size should be based on her own personal preferences rather than popular opinion. For this reason, Dr. Pinsky will take the time to:
- Listen to your current concerns about breast size and your goals for breast augmentation
- Examine example photographs of your desired breast size and shape
- Ask questions that can help you better define your breast augmentation goals
- Record many precise measurements that can help guide you toward a range of implant sizes that would be most proportionate for your frame and figure
- Use VECTRA® 3D Imaging Technology to simulate what potential results would look like on your own body with a wide range of breast implant sizes
To earn the reputation of almost always delivering on patient expectations, Dr. Pinsky finds it is critical to understand a woman’s goals and aspirations. Dr. Pinsky will carefully listen, use 3D imaging, and review before and after photography with each patient to understand their desires and provide an exceptionally beautiful outcome.
If you are considering breast augmentation surgery (or a breast lift that combines placement of breast implants), we welcome you to contact Pinsky Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation.Next post Previous post