- Dr. Pinsky has 30 years’ experience in delivering consistently beautiful results for thousands of patients. You can be assured he has done a high volume of cases in the specific procedure you are considering.
- Ηe offers a new benchmark for the specialty across multiple procedures of the face, breast and body.
- Dr. Pinsky’s Palm Beach Gardens practice has been the choice for patients around the world including Europe, the Middle East and throughout North America.
- Actors, models, pageant contestants, professionals, stay-at-home moms–all get the same treatment and come to value the results Dr. Pinsky’s combined levels of expertise can deliver.
- Patients remember how prepared and confident they felt under Dr. Pinsky’s care.
Philosophy and Approach
Dr. Mark Pinsky’s philosophy and approach balances each patient’s desires with the transformation he knows can be achieved for beautiful, proportionate results–often, more than the patient even thought was possible.
- People want a “natural” result. Dr. Pinsky believes most patients want is a noticeable improvement without looking obvious or “over done.” Dr. Pinsky accomplishes this by attention to harmony, proportion and age appropriate enhancement is a special skill that goes well beyond board certification.
- No two patients are alike, so no two procedures are alike. Dr. Pinsky believes adapting the procedure to the patient’s anatomy and intention is the secret to a surgical result that is as unique as their fingerprint. A deep understanding of the anatomy might lead to some less invasive approaches being recommended for some patients. A surgeon can be technically brilliant and dedicated to staying on the leading edge of the specialty. But in cosmetic surgery the best of the best have a refined artistic sense that is subtle, yet remarkable. This quality is inherent in every procedure Dr. Pinsky performs.
- Dr. Pinsky’s practice emphasizes the entire experience–not just the technical outcome. In fact, the consultation is given as much attention as the day of surgery. He feels you cannot get to know someone in a hurry, so extra time is built in to every appointment. It’s the only way, according to Dr. Pinsky that patient desires are deeply understood. He also counsels each patient on possibilities they may not have thought about but could consider for an even better overall result. Finally, Dr. Pinsky and his staff work hard to communicate issues a patient might anticipate in order to prepare, avoid surprises and have a comfortable recovery. His mantra is “more than you asked for…” during every step of the journey.
Education and Training Institutions
View Dr. Mark Pinsky’s CV
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Allergan Academies Frequent Lecturer
- Mentor and FDA CI for Natrelle’s 410 silicone gel breast implant better known as “gummy bear” implant
- Lecturer and FDA CI for JUVÉDERM®
- Certified Injection Trainer for JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and BOTOX® Cosmetic
Honors and Awards
- Voted Best Plastic Surgeon in Palm Beach County
- Castle Connelly’s Top Doctors since 1999
- Patients’ Choice Award 2012
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2012
Dr Pinsky an amazing plastic surgeon. I had two surgeries with Dr Pinsky and both times I was amazed with his work! Perfection! I will always trust him, and I know he will always have my best interest. I will always be grateful to him!”
Why Choose Pinsky Plastic Surgery?
We understand you have a number of options when choosing a plastic surgeon, and the importance of selecting a highly trained physician cannot be understated. We urge patients considering cosmetic enhancement to seek out board-certified plastic surgeons who have become leaders in the field through extensive training and commitment to continued education. By developing a comprehensive medical background, plastic surgeons achieve expertise in a variety of challenging surgical procedures and advanced techniques. This foundation of discipline and experience can often provide better quality care, higher standards for safety, and the best results possible, regardless of the desired procedure.
Plastic surgeon Mark A. Pinsky, MD began practicing in the Palm Beaches when he was recruited by St. Mary’s Hospital to open and run their trauma unit. His experience running a major metro trauma unit in Houston and his extensive skill in plastic and microsurgery made him the top pick for the position. He continued to serve as the Chief of Plastic Surgery for many years while building his private practice. Through consistently excellent patient care and exceptional results he built his private practice from both physician referrals and word of mouth from happy patients. His artistic eye and delicate hands have given the practice a large and loyal following.
Over the last ten years, the practice has grown significantly adding Physician Assistants, additional clinical staff, and offering new services and procedures.
At Pinsky Plastic Surgery, we blend education, experience, and compassion to provide a safe and welcoming environment and superlative service. With every patient, we offer:
- Advanced Techniques and Technology: We maintain up-to-date training in the latest plastic surgery techniques and modern devices to help ensure patients receive consistently high-quality results.
- Latest Products and Options: Our reputation, experience, and history of excellence allows us to participate as a study site for numerous FDA- and hospital-associated clinical trials, some of which were for JUVÉDERM® and the 410 gel (gummy bear) breast implant. We were also an FDA site for the BIFS study that determined the safety and efficacy of silicone implants, leading to the FDA decision to re-approve the use of silicone gel breast implants for breast augmentation in the United States.
- Natural-Looking Results: Patients frequently desire enhancement that is significant yet natural in appearance. Utilizing our artistic sensibilities and extensive experience, we endeavor to create the most natural-looking outcome possible.
- Pressure-Free Consultations: At Pinsky Plastic Surgery, a consultation is an opportunity for open discussion and exchange. We will never push you to make a decision on a procedure, nor will we advise unnecessary or premature treatment.
- A Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon: A sign of excellence in the field, board certification reveals a surgeon has proven experience and has met the exacting requirements developed by peers in the same discipline.
Partnering with our highly trained aesthetic enhancement team, our skilled plastic surgeon, Dr. Mark A. Pinsky, offers more than technical expertise – he offers artistry. Exceeding expectations is our passion, and your cosmetic goals are our first priority.