Non-surgical treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, and dermal fillers can provide outstanding results for men and women who want to reduce visible signs of aging. Injectables are often used to either delay a facelift or extend the results of a facelift. Given that aging is a continuous process, the battle for maintaining a healthy, youthful appearance is ongoing as well. Typically, those interested in injectable treatments are looking to achieve the following improvements:
- Prevent and/or reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and creases.
- Restore diminished volume caused by aging or weight loss.
- Enhance certain areas of the face to achieve a more desirable aesthetic.
- Achieve comprehensive facial rejuvenation with a liquid facelift.
- Restore facial structure and youthful definition.
Prior to your treatment with any injectable product, Dr. Mark Pinsky will perform an examination of your face and thoroughly review your medical history to ensure you are a good candidate. Some medical conditions and allergies may exclude you from using certain products, however there are often alternative options that we can suggest, such as fat injections or laser skin resurfacing treatments.
Find out if you are a good candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, and dermal fillers by contacting our practice to schedule a consultation.Next post Previous post