Dr. Mark Pinsky is so very proud to announce Pinsky Plastic Surgery. Driven by a desire to cultivate an even more exceptional patient experience, Dr. Pinsky has made the decision to return to solo plastic surgery practice and wishes Dr. Lickstein years of success. Here at Pinsky Plastic Surgery, we’ve made some amazing changes – just for you.
With the March 1st launch of Pinsky Plastic Surgery, we can’t wait to show patients in the community, and from around the country, just how wonderful a cosmetic surgery experience can be. To better serve you we have:
Added over $250,000 of revolutionary breakthrough non-surgical in-office technologies.
- INFINI™ – Skin-tightening for necks and faces delivered with targeted radio-frequency micro-needling, in four 45 minute sessions, with almost no down-time.
- Cellfina® – The only FDA-approved device to truly eliminate cellulite dimples and puckers. After 4 years patients still give an unprecedented 97% satisfaction rating.
- NeoGraft® – The best FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair transplant equipment available. Dr. Pinsky has the experience to design a full head of hair with a natural hairline. NeoGraft® provides a 97% graft “take-rate” (as opposed to 50-60% with traditional strip methods), making it the best value in hair grafting. Grafts are practically undetectable and the scar-free procedure requires no down-time.
Invested further in advanced skills training for clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Whether it’s a conference on new injection or laser techniques, team-building exercises, or customer-service training from Dale Carnegie, Disney, or Nordstrom’s – we’re re-focusing our every fiber on your care.
- We’re so proud to announce that Lori Oswald, PA-C has the distinct honor of becoming both an Allergan® and Galderma® Certified National Injection Trainer. Lori’s patients know she is amazing and now she’s getting corporate recognition of her skills, talents, and leadership.
Continued surgical leadership.
- Dr. Pinsky continues to sit as one of only 10 plastic surgeons nationally on the Allergan Executive Council.
- In 2016, he was recognized with the highest honor as a Top 500 practice nationally by Allergan and attained Presidential Champion recognition by Galderma.
- He contributes as a founder and leader on RASAPs – a small group of opinion leaders in the plastic surgery industry.
- Most importantly, his reputation within the medical and patient community continues to be one of “excellent results”. His practice has grown largely by word of mouth – something he values above all else.
Pinsky Plastic Surgery – better than ever and just for you.