Everyone wants to look and feel their best, even men! While most of us associate cosmetic surgery with women, men can also benefit from aesthetic procedures. Men hit the gym just like women hoping to sculpt their midsections; they fight against Father Time as well. More and more, men are having plastic surgery than ever before and the number continues to rise.
Just as women realize an improvement in their self esteem from plastic surgery, men can experience that as well. Some of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures sought by men include:
- BOTOX: Men often begin to show the signs of aging around their eyebrows and forehead. Botox targets these specific areas to give the face a more youthful appearance. Because Botox® is a relatively quick procedure with no downtime that can provide great results, this procedure is one of the most popular with men.
- MICRODERMABRASION: Regardless of what your skin looks like, everyone has fresh healthy skin underneath and microdermabrasion can help you show it off. Many men feel that their appearance (especially their face) is the key to their success. A microdermabrasion treatment can smooth skin, give a fresh healthy appearance, and boost a man’s confidence. It is no wonder it is such a popular procedure with men.
- EYELID SURGERY: Targeting areas that Botox® cannot, a Blepharoplasty (commonly referred to as eyelid surgery) can help freshen the eyes and turn back the hands of time. By removing excess skin and fatty tissue, Blepharoplasty can take away that tired look that comes with age and leave a man looking rejuvenated and fresh.
- LIPOSUCTION: While women make up the majority of clients for this procedure, men are seeking a little extra help in this area more often. Sometimes the gym just isn’t enough and men are starting to realize in increasing numbers that liposuction is a great tool to compliment the work done by diet and exercise.
- NECK LIFT: Many men note excess skin and fullness in their neck. This procedure can restore a more youthful and natural appearance to the lower face.
As always, the best way to determine whether a procedure is right for you is to schedule a consultation with us. By doing this, we can discuss your cosmetic surgery goals and find the right approach for you!Next post Previous post